Sunday, August 31, 2014

Callin' All Ye Doonians! (and all ye destined fer Doon!)

DESTINED FOR DOON releases this Tuesday!


That’s right. Two days from now I’ll finally have a hardcover copy of Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon’s second novel. Never mind that as a member of the book’s street team I’ve already read it, that the ARC is tucked safely in my cabinet of amazing YA books.

I’m picking up my copy on Tuesday, at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati, where Carey and Lorie will be celebrating the launch. I’ll get my copy of DOON signed by Lorie (because it was already signed by Carey when I bought it). I’ll also have them sign my ARC and my new, oh-so-gorgeous hardcover copy of DESTINED FOR DOON.

If you live in Cincinnati, come join us! If you don’t, stop by your local bookstore and grab a copy. And if you’re worried that you haven’t read the first one, well, buy that, too! They’re both amazing (five of five stars on Goodreads for me!) and well worth the read. After all, who doesn’t like hidden Scottish kingdoms, two girls who have been best friends for years, and two super hot princes? And there’s also magic, a witch, and all kinds of references to musicals (since, ya know, DOON’s based on the musical Brigadoon…though don’t judge the books by that because they’re waaaaay better!).

If you need any more convincing, below are links to my other DOON and DESTINED FOR DOON posts. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment